posted on April 04, 2011
Oliver Hine has done it again! He has, as a gracious gift to the DNN community, released an updated version of his "must have" toolbar.
Here is a recap of it's features and fixes:
- added user impersonation support with reverting back to your original account!
- added page position management capabilities (after, before, child of)
- added disable page checkbox into page management dialog
- added site-template refresh bookmark support
- added callback error display in a stylish growl notification
- fixed exception if no admin page exists in the current portal
- fixed skin/container control (reverting to page default works as intended)
- fixed "__U" querystring bug when using Chrome
- fixed bookmark menu rendering issues when creating the first bookmark
- updated to jquery ui 1.8.7
- updated DNN Reference to v5.4.0+